Cell Phones

Get off your cell phones when you come to the register.

I don’t care if it’s important call; I am going to mock you endlessly to my friends should you come up and chat on the phone while I am ringing you up. I’ll ask you all the mandatory questions: Do you have a membership card? Would you like to give us your email? Debit or credit? Do you want a bag? If you are rude enough to not consider me a person that you should interact with so you don’t get tackled walking out of the store with product, then I am sure as hell rude enough to interrupt your stupid ass conversation about the CUUUUUUUUUTEST Coach bag that you found on sale at the mall! Like oh my gawd!

Also, stop talking on the phone while you’re in the bathroom. No one wants to hear your conversation while you’re on the pot, and I’m sure the people on the other end don’t want to hear it either.

So people, have some common fucking sense when it comes to using your cell phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment