Update

It's been a while since I've posted anything. I don't really think that anyone reads this anymore (or if they ever did) but I figured I would post something for the hell of it.

A lot has happened in the last couple of months. My best friend moved to NYC. She's going to grad school, and I'm ridiculously proud of her, but I miss her. A lot. I miss her at really random times, too. Times that wouldn't make sense to anyone else. I'm going to see her in March. I wish it were sooner.

I've made a few decisions that I'm happy with. I'm not discussing all of them; one however, I will. I'm dropping my minor so that I can graduate in December. Otherwise, it would be in May. Besides, no one cares about minors right? Right? ....Guys?

I'm still with my boyfriend, that's going okay. Yet I'm still..... I don't know. There are some things that I guess I'm always going to be ridiculously stupid about, no matter how much I fight it. The best thing I do is just try and ignore it.

I'm down to part time at work. I cannot begin to tell you how absolutely relieved I am about it! No more being there 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. Granted, I don't have Friday and Saturday nights, and Sundays off anymore, but hey, you can't always get what you want.

I'm kind of in a weird place right now. I feel like I'm in real-life limbo. About what, I'm not sure. I'm happy (mostly) about things (mostly). I just wonder where I'm going in life. Not in an I'm-being-emo type of way, but more in a I'm-wondering-what-life-has-in-store-for-me kind of way.

It'll be interesting to see what graduation brings for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment