Bullshitting Me = Bullshit.

I hate being bullshitted.

I hate being looked in the eye, and told a flat out lie. I hate when someone is so callous that they think that they can get away with telling me something that is false.

This includes compliments and flattery.

I don't want to hear it if you don't mean it. Don't even tell me that I'm beautiful after walking a mile and a half in the heat, arriving at your friend apartment sweaty and gross, and knowing I've looked better. Don't sit there and tell me that I'm awesome 50 times a day. It's bullshit, and I hate it, and I'm not stupid enough to fall for it.

When I was growing up, I was raised that you need to be honest, and don't lie to people. This includes complimenting someone. I was never complimented just because I was a child and "should be complimented." I was complimented if I earned it. And I completely agree with this. I don't want to be told that I'm good at something if I am terrible at it and need improvement. I don't want you to sit there and tell me that I'm awesome if I just pulled a bitch ass move. It does not endear you to me; it does not make me want to love you more; it makes me angry. I am not a weak ass female that needs to be told 100 times a day that I'm fantastic. Because you know what? I'm not fantastic. There is nothing fantastic about me. I am who I am, and it's nothing special, and I am completely aware of this, and I just don't fucking care.

So take your compliments, and your bullshit, and your ideas that telling me something untrue will get you something good, and shove it up your ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment