Glad You're Not Mine

You, are a fucking tool.

I get you want to be “hip” with the employees, and you want them to like you. I’m not your fucking employee. I don’t give two shits what you think, what you have to say, or how cool you think you are. Don’t joke around with me by giving me shit. You don’t know me, so for the love of Christ stop acting like we are buddy buddy.

For your information, I’ve been doing our inventories for 8+ years. That’s a third of my life, jackass. I know what I’m doing, and the last thing I need is some newbie manager coming in and acting like he knows everything. I know how to do piece counts. I know how to do pre counts. I don’t need someone holding my hand the entire fucking time and acting like I don’t know what I’m doing.

You, are a complete tool, and I am so fucking glad you are not my boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment